Occupational Health and Safety
Metro Istanbul plans its business ahead in order to meticulously carry out risk management work within sustainable growth. Besides this growth, Metro Istanbul makes its employees, passengers and contractor company employees part of the system so that they can contribute to reducing accidents out of consideration for the safety of those named above. The company always has a proactive approach in all its endeavours to prevent workplace accidents, preserve constant communication during emergencies and insistently follow constant improvement and pursues this goal by performing its work safety service in accordance with the national and international regulations. Contractors interested in working with Metro Istanbul must follow the below-mentioned steps:
For more information, please contact the work permission office of the related line.
• All copies of Metro Istanbul System Safety Occupational Health Safety and Environment Protocol shall be sealed and signed by the contractor’s authorized representative.
• Following documents shall be made available for personnel who will carry out the work.
• Photocopy of the identification card
• Previous month’s Social Security record
• Last 6 month’s criminal record
• Basic OHS participation certificate (from company-intern OHS expert / from OSGB)
• Professional Competence Certificate
• Health Certificate (from in-house doctor / from OSGB)
• Educational Certificates with respect to the work definition (for instance, working at high places, working at places with fire etc.)
• Equipment’s Certificate of Inspection (For lifting equipment and pressured containers)
• The Contractor shall ensure the participation of its employee to the training at the designated day and time.
• Work Permit Form shall be obtained.
• Field Supervision Form shall be filled up by the Field Coordinator and then work can commence.